Saturday, May 30, 2009

PBoftheMonth June pick

I hope all had a chance to check out my last month's pick for my Prolific Blog of the Month Award: Ojalá, Selah, Lateda. She is one of those artists whose work--each piece--is so abundant in color...design...independence...and unique style that, as I wrote before...is her own DNA.

My pick for this month is simply dallasclayton.com. I chose this blog because of the style...illustrations--clean short substantive proses...Dallas packs in philosophy, truths, musings in these tiny little verses or poems or chapters...they are phenomenal to read. I like to think of them as being like a daydream...if we could see one...gives words to one.

I posts no work from his blogsite, but you must go take a visit...

Happy May ending, June beginning...

No comments: