Wednesday, May 20, 2009

found it!


Quick post.

This is a picture of my rose moss I referred to earlier. There's a little begonia in there too (another great grand favoriate)--and there's some other flowers too. The flower box is one I still have, one Gera made in seconds for me...with water resistant wood. It's now full with purple heart (this flower is one you can't really kill either and it.too.comes back every year no matter what). I did manage to get my new rose moss in the ground. We'll see what happens...I also planted some leftover, dried serrano pepper seeds. I'm curious about these too, even more so because I've never grown them...and it's kinda the beginning of my beginning to be a veggie gardner...yeah, right! We'll see about this too.

4 comments:

ArtSparker said...

I have something that planted itself I might post, a mysterious visitor, to see if anyone can identify it. I really like new header, although the last one was very cool too.

Wildeve said...

Do you have a picture of the purple heart plant? I'm not sure I know it.
I also wanted to tell you that my copy of Water Ghosts arrived from Amazon today! I'm very excited to read it.

Polly said...

I have a balcony and not even one plant growing on it. It'll have to change, I love your flower box!

rosedale's 4 head said...

@ArtSparker: I'd love to see what it turns out to be...the new header is a picture of items on my dresser...my mom gave the owl...my great grandmother gave me the german clock which still works...

@Wildeve: I will send you pictures of the purple heart. My Auntie gave me a bunch of it and it grows so much that I had to give some to my neighbor--last year--and this year...I loves the sun and also comes back with no nurturing on its own every year....you will love Water Ghosts...it's soooo good!

@Polly: I had to sort of cut back on flower overload...our house looked like a florist one time...outside...so a few good ones, special flowers are all I have this year....Gera does little things like the flower box from time to time...one of his '20 minute' projects...