Friday, March 6, 2009

i know, it's not nice

...



It's so wrong of me to flaunt----mi guapo, my honey. But I couldn't resist snapping then posting Gera on a normal, general day. My empty margarita glass had a lot to do with it---I tend to take pictures of just about anything, anyone, wherever when I'm feeling a lotta happy.

When we need a little get-out, one of our favorite places is a little dock by the lake. I think I'm becoming more and more set in my ways. I'm so accustomed to 'just us'---like this night---we talked, laughed, ate and drank, talked some more...about everything. We're still in a great phase of our five year old relationship----he's so----a keeper!

The down of our evening out was this crowd of fish competing for a piece of bread. This scene reminded me just how tight things are financially.



But like the paired ducks, we try to swim around the crunch, the bads of the economy and hope for a better time.

2 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Yup,those fish are kind of icky...Gera, on the other hand, is beautiful (is that okay to say?).

flawsnall said...

@ArtSparker: I wanted to tell the family to throw more than one piece of bread to spread the need, but nope, they on threw one little piece at a time---torture if you ask me!

And yes, it's more than okay to say he's beautiful...that was the point of my post---the good part about him, his handsome-ness, is his humility and honesty...he has brought me so much joy---and sometimes, I'm kind of a lot of work, but the older I get, the more calm I become...he has a lot to do with that...