Thursday, February 5, 2009

drowning....already....in the new....semester

...





I'm not an artist, but there are artists one can use to express a 'circumstance'--okay work really shouldn't be labeled a 'circumstance'--but this time it is and this is what I've got. My play time is gone! I am literally drowning with students students students crowding my writing center...and it's not even February good, yet! But I love my job....sigghhh....

Will try to post something worthwhile when I find the time.

artwork from tbails.vox.com

4 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Yikes! Hope you get to come for air on the weekend.

flawsnall said...

me too.

notmassproduced said...

i know that feeling - with me it's not the learners that are a problem it's all the paperwork that comes with them!

mouse (aka kimy) said...

on reading this my first thought was dear t make sure you remember to come for air....and I see the wise spark beat me to the comment.... so needles to say, tis wise advice come up for air and always remember to breath.......