Thursday, February 26, 2009

do it San Francisco style

...

When my little sister, Jessi, got married, everyone knew that it would be a class act and a wedding with *her* fingerprint. It would be the sincerest matrimony one could experience.


my little brother giving away my little sister


class act with a tat


the only way to do it is at the coit tower


the ruff-ruff ring bearers


job done


dj cutie pie


reception


indulging


grooving


some more grooving


the camera guy after work

Nearly five years into our relationship, Gera and I have decided we will probably shotgun it like my Auntie, southern style, the living room, a back yard reception, in Spanish and English, and just...get it done.

But---if I could choose a wedding to copy, pick the city in which to wed, it would be my little sister's. The cute thing is....after 3 years, she's still in the honeymoon phase and J is still her fantasy.

7 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Hope you checked out the filbert Street steps below Coit Tower when you were there...

flawsnall said...

@ArtSparker: yes...in heels!

tangobaby said...

I love it. What great photos. And yeah, San Francisco style is OK!

SunMie said...

Congrats to all - always great to hear about happy beginnings and ever after :)

It's Just Me said...

popping in from Tangobaby's place. Love the photos. I love when people do things their way and throw away the notion that it has to be "a way"

Wildeve said...

How sweet, I love the wedding pictures! What a great way to go.

Jessicambay said...

Haha! I didn't realize this was up there yet! I'll have to send the link to everyone in the pics. Love you, and I'm so happy you had a good time too. Miss you Naenae.