Tuesday, January 13, 2009

postsecret [dot] com

If you still haven't ever visited postsecret.com you are missing out.

Samples of what Frank Warren started and what post secret is all about:





I learned about this site via nosing around in my public library while working. I believe there are currently four volumes. I enjoy reading the things people have experienced in life: the young and the old. Losing my 14 year old daughter proved to be and still proves to be the most difficult experience in my life--when I read some of the secrets, the not-so funny ones like the first and last posts above, I understand even more--that life is a tricky ordeal and I'm not alone in the must-do of involuntary bravery.

Thanks to Frank Warren turning a little idea into a forum that saves lives.

1 comment:

PeacefulWmn9 said...

The site and the idea are both amazing. It's one those "why didn't I think of that" things for me.

Karen